miércoles, 14 de abril de 2010
jueves, 25 de marzo de 2010
Match the following words with their definition. Then watch the video and answer some questions.
snow, rain, cloud, shower, windy , chilly.
- air moving
- drops of fresh water that fall as precipitation from clouds
- precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- disagreeably cold
- a brief period of precipitation
- mass of water or ice particles suspended at a considerable altitude
After having watched the video you'll be given a map so that you can write or draw the weather forecast in the different regions of Britain.
Task for next week: Write your own forecast for your city or region.
martes, 23 de marzo de 2010
jueves, 4 de marzo de 2010
Hi students ! Time for cinema! Go to this page and watch the trailer of "Letters to Juliet", email me with the answers to these questions:
- Where did Sophie find the letter?
- Why is this wall full of messages?
- When was the letter, Sophie found, written?
- Who are the characters of the film looking for?
After that write a couple of lines about what you think the story is about.